- Mass shooting of download links at Kaizoku
- LoliKiller and dedsec come to the rescue
- Sawads busy typing this meme post
- Biggest dead links surge till date
Calm the F down.
Yes, the website is mostly dead, but before you start jumping to conclusions, allow us to explain what we’ve planned for recovery and the future.
Lately when trying to download from our links, you must be thinking..
Because all our links are like..
As some of you (especially the data hoarders) might be aware, that most of the accounts that we hosted our encodes on, have been taken down. This is nothing less than an apocalypse for Kaizoku at this point.
What? idk what that means, explain!
Okay okay, chill.. We hosted our encodes on lots of different drive accounts which are down entirely. Which means as of writing this post, most of Kaizoku is dead. Except for the airing shows, dunno what sorcery saved that tbh, but we’re not complaining.
The question: What now?
Well, what’s dead is dead. Our only option is to replace the dead links. This won’t be done overnight, though. Not with our current setup at least.
So what we’ll do is, while re-doing all of our posts from scratch, we’ll be re-evaluating and re-structuring our back-end and revamp our setup of how we deliver our content to visitors and supporters.
Some of us had been planning this for quite some time now so while we have this opportunity and the pressure from our visitors, which is no joke I tell you, to redo the everything, we will.. uhh..
- Redo all posts with the new posting style
- Shift all old links to Drive (some don’t even have drive links at all)
- Fix all cancerous posts (yeah, don’t even wanna talk about those)
- Improve our back-end so if this apocalypse strikes again, we could recover from it overnight.
- The mechanism of fixing of dead links *might* get an overhaul too which would make fixing dead links super fast. It’s still a work in progress, though.
Sounds good so far?
There are three things we need from y’all:
Point 1 - Click to reveal
Point 2 - Click to reveal
Point 3 - Click to reveal
Meanwhile, here’s an alternative:
Nothing more, nothing less.
Kaizoku ou ni, ore wa naru!